The government introduced the transparency code as part of The Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014.
This act requires authorities to publish:
- All items of expenditure above £500 (Published Below)
- End of year accounts (Published Below)
- Annual governance statement (Published within Annual Return Below)
- External audit report,(Published within Annual Return Below)
- List of councillor or member responsibilities,(Published Here)
- The details of public land and building assets,(Published Here)
- Minutes, agendas and meeting papers of formal meetings.(Published Here)
You can find more information about the transparency code by clicking here.
Items of Expenditure
End of Year Accounts 2019/2020
Bank Reconciliation 2020/2021 (PDF, 59 Kb)
Annual Return Form Year 2020/2021
RPC Annual Return 2020/2021 (PDF, 1019 Kb)
Internal Audit Report Year 2020/2021
RPC Internal Audit report 2020-2021 (PDF, 170 Kb)
Exercise of Public Rights
Estimates of Income and Expenditure Year Ending 2018
Budget 2018/19 (PDF, 401 Kb)
The Precept is that element of your Council Tax that is paid to Ringstead Parish Council.
Every year, the Parish Council draws up budgets and calculates how much money it needs for the next Financial Year. These are usually finalised at the January Full Council meeting and then submitted to East Northamptonshire District Council (ENDC). ENDC co-ordinates the other demands from Northamptonshire County Council, the Police and themselves and come up with the rate to be paid from 1st April of that year.
For the financial year 2021/22 Ringstead Parish Council has requested a precept of £71507.70
Finance Regulations (PDF, 419 Kb)
List of Current Contracts Awarded & Value of Content
At present, the Council has one regular contractor, and that is H J Horticulture, who have been appointed to carry out Grounds Maintenance Works within the Parish.
This contractor was appointed for a 3 year period from April 2017. The initial value of the contract was £6,120.00.